KPTCB (a 501c3 organization) accepts individuals with or without court-mandated community service hours. New community service workers must complete an initial registration process (registration details). KPTCB also accepts volunteer groups from local organizations. Please contact KPTCB staff to arrange an event (contact info). The type of community service work assignments include, but is not limited to:
- Attendant at 2 recycling drop off stations
- Litter pickup and trash removal on multi-use path system, etc.
- Litter pick up on streets and highways
- Assist City departments in their work/projects
- Maintain recycling containers at athletic fields and parks
- Maintain recycling containers at city offices and schools
- Support special events with recycling and trash services/containers